Geohot Says Sony Xperia Play [Play Station Phone] Is Next In Line To Jailbreak

Yeah! You read that right. Geohot has no intensions in stoping.
 Despite of this whole mess with Sony�s lawsuit, Geohot is very clear and siad that he will be the first one to buy the yet to release Sony Xperia Play [aka Playstation Phone] and give the user the power to make full use of the phone � In other words, he will be jailbreaking/hacking Sony�s Xperia Play.
Why should I trust you? I just saw you trying to rap battle Sony
My attempts at humor aside, I do take this whole matter very seriously. Again, it�s not about me, I was on the verge of quitting this stuff last June, and I would hate to be the one who sets a reputation for hackers that all a company has to do is sue us and we back down. In fact, I want the opposite reputation set, that the more a company tries to abuse the legal system, the harder we rally back. I will be the first person in line on the launch date of the Xperia Play, and itching to get my hands on the Next GEOHOT Project.

No comments:

Post a Comment