Geohot Raps About Sony�s Lawsuit


If you didn�t know yet that Geohot was into hip hop, this one might come as a surprise to you. After being sued by Sony for jailbreaking the PlayStation 3, Geohot decided to respond via a rap video.

This is actually not bad at all. If the wonder kid doesn�t make a career out of his hacking skills, I�m sure he�ll still be able to make a living off his rapping capacities�
If you didn�t know yet that Geohot was into hip hop, this one might come as a surprise to you. After being sued by Sony for jailbreaking the PlayStation 3, Geohot decided to respond via a rap video.

MP3 Download:
http://www.multiupload.com/JBZQ9TAZQX

Lyrics:

Yo it�s geohot
And for those that don�t know
I�m getting sued by Sony
Let�s take this out of the courtroom and into the streets
I�m a beast, at the least, you�ll face me in the northeast
Get my ire up, light my fire
I�ll go harder then Eminem went at Mariah
Call me a liar
Pound me in the ass with no lube, chafing
You�re fucking with the dude who got the keys to your safe and
Those that can�t do bring suits
Cry to your Uncle Sam to settle disputes
Thought you�d tackle this with a little more tact
But then again fudgepackers, I don�t know Jack
I shed a tear everytime I think of Lik Sang
But shit man, they�re a corporation
And I�m a personification of freedom for all
You fill dockets, like thats a concept foreign to y�all
While lawyers muddy water and TROs stall
Out of business is jail for me
And you�re suing me civilly
Exhibit this in the courtroom
Go on, do it, I dare you
So, what do you think? Should Sony give up the lawsuit and sign him as the new artist?

No comments:

Post a Comment